VIE is a Social Competition Platform
engaging corporations, sports industry and non-profit organizations with consumers, employees, donors and fans to connect, compete, & contribute through Real-2-Virtual™ competitions
Engage new and existing consumers through Real-2-Virtual™ competitions to mobilize the masses, enhance brand loyalty, and raise funds for charity
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
CORPORATE & MEDIA BRANDS
The Social Competition Platform
Real-2-Virtual™ technology allows participation in real competitions while tracking global competitors virtually… your organization can leverage this revolution in marketing and technology to:
- Expand Reach & Deepen Relationships Through Branded Communities with Real-2-Virtual™ (R2V™ )Events
- Engage Donors & Consumers Through R2V™ Competitions
- Increase Participation and Fundraising Through R2V™ Sports Events
- Connect With Existing And Future Fans Using a VIE-ral™ Solution
- Build Loyalty Through Fun & Rewarding Competitions
- Optimize Marketing Through Advanced Analytics And Customer Segmentation
Game Changing Technology To Engage Donors, Customers, & Sports Enthusiasts Worldwide
1. Build Your Organization’s Community
Through your VIE Organization Profile, tell your company or non-profit’s story to your customer/donor base and gain access to other VIE members who already have an affinity for connecting, competing, and contributing.
- Resonate with your existing and future community through your own compelling Mission
- Provide engaging content about your organization to build your brand and convert browsers into supporters
- Connect your donors/customers with links to and from your own content in other social networks or on the web
- Build social proof by featuring testimonials and interactions
2. Increase Reach with Your Organization’s R2V™ Events
Engage current and future donors & customers with fun competitions and social activity through your own VIEClub.
- Celebrate top performers and fundraisers within your VIE community
- Feature and promote your current VIE Events
- Stream multiple feeds of information from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Youtube, Pinterest, Blogs, and more
- Increase your members engagement and build participation from photos, comments, and ongoing competitions
1. Invite & Leverage Global Community
People from around the world can scour the globe with the click of a button to participate in competitions and fundraising. Play Their Sport. Where they are. When they want, competing with anyone… Anywhere. Anytime. Worldwide.
- Gain access to a pool of fundraising participants far beyond traditional events
- Increase reach to donors & customers by hosting global events in the comfort of the participant’s backyard
- Leverage each participant’s circle of influence through social networks by inviting friends, classmates, and associates
2. Allow Micro Participation
Gives individual supporters the power to take fundraising into their own hands by creating or joining micro events to support your cause. Your VIE community can also create R2V™ competitions achieving a greater reach through all your Club members.
- Reach a wide audience through VIE’s expansive library of sports and other activities
- Increase participation by allowing members to participate in a competition anywhere and at any time between the start and end date and time of the competition.
- Leverage widespread micro involvement by allowing participants to specify a suggested donation, a minimum donation, or an open event to grow organically
- Social networks magnify many small contributions to make a big difference
1. R2V™ Technology Maximizes Your Impact
VIE changes the game on the traditional ‘athon’ by allowing competitions for running, swimming, reading, and more. Make it happen anytime, anywhere, and with anyone around the globe.
- Gain access to a global community to raise funds, spread your brand, and communicate your commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Get greater traction and cool donor burnout with flexible fund raising events
- Expand your existing event to include R2V™ participation anywhere at anytime
- Drive valuable friend-to-friend donation asks across web and mobile devices
2. Tracking Efforts With R2V™
Your organization and fundraisers see at a glance how the combined fundraising efforts and event participation stack up throughout the R2V™ sports event in the global leader board.
- Track top fundraisers and competitors and build relationships with them for greater long-term leverage
- Identify and track top virtual influencers and see the impact of their social networks
- Increase fundraiser motivation through goal tracking which allows competitors to compare results to others around the globe
- Incentivize fundraisers to donate to cross the finish line with visual fundraising goals prominently displayed
1. Experience the VIE-ral™ Effect
Along with your existing fans, VIE’s channels enable you to reach the width and breadth of your future fan base potential. Encourage rich, user-generated brand-related content to deepen awareness of your brand and use VIE’s easy-to-use tools to curate consistent content with big social media impact.
- Leverage 25% donation conversion rates standard through peer-to-peer asks
- Resonate with the maximum fan base possible through meaningful, cause-based, fun, and prize-stocked competitions to encourage participants to spread the word
- Use fewer internal resources to promote events with VIE’s seamless integration with Facebook, Twitter, email, and other social media networks.
- Reach a new pool of potential fans where they live… online
- Identify and sponsor the most popular competition types on VIE to encourage new participants.
2. Create Brand Centric User Generated Content
Build and multiply your organization’s image and reach through user-generated, curated social sharing and rich media content. Multiply the power of your brand and curate continuity with messaging and rich media.
- Magnify your social branding by streaming branded, user-generated content from events on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Build your customer/donor base by engaging existing VIE members to invite their friends and associates to donate to your cause
- Publicize events to VIE members who don’t yet follow you
- Increase likelihood of viral movements and PR wins for your brand
1. Fun Through Competition
Provide an innovative and fun way to engage with your existing and future fan base while applying gamification principles to retain players, creating ‘app stickiness’ by leveraging a participant’s desire to connect, compete, and contribute.
- Encourage fierce fundraising competition with rankings & leader boards
- Create enthusiastic interaction through chatter, cheers, trash talk, and open conversation
- Keep fundraising fun and make competing more meaningful by encouraging bragging through normalizing scores using the dynamic ELO Ranking system
- Create loyalty through your R2V™, the social competition hub for your organization during events and all year round
2. Winning Amazing Awards & Prizes
There are many ways to create a win-win for you and your customer/donor/fan. Spur participation and social sharing by matching fundraising with the chance to win great prizes through competitive sport rankings, fundraising efforts, or by entering amazing sweepstakes.
- Create consumer interest with prizes so good, you’ll even want to enter yourself!
- Encourage virality by incentivizing social shares with sweepstake entry multipliers
- Promote ongoing participation with badges & achievements to encourage retention through VIE’s added game mechanics.
- When you deliver fantastic prizes, create a social and PR buzz for your cause and brand
1. Automate Your Marketing
VIE gives you insider access to the wealth of knowledge surrounding increased participation using a scalable, powerful marketing automation technology without you needing to add additional resources to marketing activities. It’s all done for you.
- Automate event promotion
- Maintain relationships between events
- Gain access to new customers
- Leverage an existing and proven email and telesales strategy that converts
2. Understand Your Customer/Donor Base
Build out customer profiles with rich behavioral analytics, specifically as they pertain to trends, donation amounts, participation-to-donation ratio, and more so you can engage in dynamic contextual target marketing.
- Identify your top influencers
- See at a glance donor and customer participation and giving history
- Glean social sharing trends
- Identify your top brand advocates and evangelists
Introducing the Rockstar Team at VIE Sports
President & Founder
Mr. Schwartz is the founder of VIE sports and an accomplished executive and entrepreneur in the US and international golf industry. He’s an expert in sports marketing and a thought leader in emerging online golf technology solutions. Formerly, Steven was CEO of Greens.com international, director of operations of CourseCo, Inc., CEO of GolfNet in the US, and led the merger of GolfNet and Golf Intelligence to create the largest commercial handicap services provider in North America. Steven is a graduate of Stanford, with a Bachelors of Arts in Economics, an avid golfer and widely recognized as the world’s biggest Cardinal fan.
Mr. Clawson is a marketing strategist with a portfolio of for-profit and non-profit efforts alike, including all retail development with Nike, Patagonia, Woolrich and Adidas. Stephen earned a BS in Communications at the University of Oregon and is also the volunteer Vice President for Operation of Hope Worldwide, providing marketing and development for volunteer surgical teams to provide reconstructive surgeries for birth defects and burn victims as well as neonatal care and education in developing countries.
Client Services and Support
From 2003 to 2009, Mr.Zimmer was Director of Customer and Partner Services with GolfNow, Inc., an Oregon-based, B2C/B2B e-commerce start up that achieved more than $89 million in sales which was aquired by Comcast/Golf Channel in 2008. Brian’s experience includes operations, revenue management and customer service in a call center environment, as well as distribution channel development. Mr. Zimmer was educated at the University of Memphis (journalism and public relations) and Oregon State University where he earned a BS in political science. A sports enthusiast who continues to play golf, and club basketball and racquetball.
For more than 20 years, Mr. Yaillen has been a “fun broker,” engaging customers in building memorable experiences ranging from Ringling Bros. Circus and Disney on Ice, to golf competitions.. A recognized leader in strategic marketing and implementing emerging technologies, Eric recently served as Executive Director of the Southern Nevada Golf Association. Lauded for creating the CRM/Marketing Automation system initiative for the United States Golf Association, he also helped develop systems for Aspen Software and the PGA of America. He’s the consummate “cheese head” and a graduate of Drake University.
The VIE Sports Advisory Team
Served as Global Director of Tennis Sports Marketing for Nike, Inc. for 17 years. Responsible for creating more than one billion dollars in product sales, signing and promoting a roster of high-profile Nike luminaries such as John McEnroe, Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jim Courier and Mary Pierce. Commissioner of the Professional Bowlers Association. President, Planet Hollywood International’s All Star Café
NONBOX, which specializes in technology and sports marketing. NONBOX has worked with Adidas, Wahoo Fitness, Power Plate, Devine Sports and Danner Boots. Former partner in Karakas VanSickle Ouellette, (KVO) one of the largest technology agencies in the Pacific Northwest. Mr. Karakas earned AB in Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley and MBA from Portland State University
Golf Events & Sponsorship
Mr. Ellis is the former President and COO for Peter Jacobsen Productions, full-service sports and entertainment and marketing firm.Ed has working relationships with sports marketing agencies IMG and Lagardere and the professional golf tours. Ed is a director of the Western Golf Association and founding chairman of the board of directors for the University of Oregon James H. Warsaw Sports Marketing Center. Ed earned a BA in Economics at the University of Oregon and has been honored in Oregon for his public service and leadership in golf.
International Golf Events & Marketing
Ms. Jeanson is a golf champion and a business entrepreneur. She is founder of Le Grand Club, Paris-based golf marketing and development company that provided services to U.S. and Japanese golf course development firms. Nathalie is former two-time European Amateur Golf Champion and played professionally for eight years on the Japan LPGA Tour. She is member of European & Japan LPGA. Nathalie is fluent in several languages, including Japanese, and earned a BA in Linguistics from USC while competing on the golf team.
The most innovative fundraising solution we’ve seen
CEO Boys & Girls Club of Oregon/SW Washington
Fill out this form to receive more information about how VIE can help meet the objectives of your organization.